New Fundraisers!

  • Karen Belfi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006

      My group, HTHNBR, has just kicked off its fundraising campaign and this year, we've found a new way to raise money. Its fast and easy for you to help support our cause!

      When you buy, renew or extend your favorite magazine subscriptions on our online store, 40% of each purchase goes back to our cause!

      Over 650 magazine titles at up to 85% off the newsstand prices
      Buy online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

      If you have not already done so, I hope that you will take a few minutes of your time to help support our cause. Just click here: http://magfundraising.com/grouppage.aspx?touch_id=dSV%2fkvu%2fud8%3d to go to our online magazine store and help support our cause!

      Also, look at this beautiful artwork!

      10% goes to our group.

      http://www.thecritterconnection.com/Dog_Breeds_SiberianHuskyArt.html

      If you see something on another page you like, put our name in the comments section, and we still get 10%!

      And thanks to everyone who sponsored Meeshka's blog at http://meeshkaworld.blogspot.com.
      We made over $1100!!

      Thanks for your support.

      All of the money raised goes directly to our foster dogs.

      Find out  more at www.nbrescue.com

      Please crosspost!!

      HTHNBR Volunteers
      HTHNBR