Re: [AnimalWishList] Foster desperately needed in Louisiana by THURSDAY 5pm

  • Mommadebbie7@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2006
      Hi, I live in DeRidder Louisiana and can foster this little guy/girl for a little while  a forever homes is located. We have a small farm and have already 7 dogs and 5 kitty's...but I will make room for this little one if needed. I have no way to go get the little baby. Is there a possible way to transport it to here...I work from 7:30 am till 3:00 pm..and could meet someone in town here after work...Anyone willing to transport the lil one here?...thanks..Debbie, DeRidder, La