Re: [AnimalWishList] thanks and want info

  • Beth Montes
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
      Tammy, I don't know how to reach you. Have sent 2 emails. I have a
      woman in Tennessee who can take the kitties all the way from Nashville
      to St Louis, where I can meet them. And then I can take them from
      St Louis on to Denver. You only need to find a way to get them to
      Nashville. But this has to happen tomorrow or Friday to make it work.

      Please reply if you receive this email.

      Beth