Re: Need help!

  • rangeranddaisy
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2004
      JoAnne,

      I can help with the other coast. I am in the Tampa area.

      Maureen

      -- In AnimalWishList@yahoogroups.com, JoAnne <sierragal95@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hello! What a WONDERFUL idea this list is!!! Absolutely
      brilliant... Thank you!

      > My name is JoAnne and I live in coastal Alabama (USA) I'm active
      in animal rescue, fostering, transport and in finding permanent
      homes as needed.

      > Presently, I am attempting to work with overcrowded animal
      shelters in Florida in hopes of placing the many dogs that are now
      ready for adoption. I've contacted several rescues along the east
      coast and they are ready and willing to assist in fostering and
      placing these dogs in suitable 'forever' homes.

      > We need a contact person that can work hand in hand with the
      shelters in Port St Lucie county and Palm Beach county ASAP as these
      shelters are out of space and cannot take in any new animals. Bios &
      pictures are needed of these dogs.. I'm afraid they'll be forced to
      euthanize many pets that deserve a long, happy life with a new
      family.

      > PLEASE help us if you can! If you live in the area I mentioned
      above and are willing to work with these shelters to help move these
      pets out, PLEASE email either me (JoAnne) at sierragal95@y...
      > or Ellen at:
      > http://www.toydogrescue.org
      > http://beaksandnoses.toydogrescue.org
      >
      > THANK YOU!!
      >

      > ~JoAnne~
      > Apollo & Mickey-QP's
      > SunnyGal-Senegal
      > Daphne-CAG
      > Chief-U2
      > Mooch, Karma and Jack- the pooches
      > ... and every stray animal that happens to pass this way!
      >
      > "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by
      the way its animals are treated."-Gandhi

    • JoAnne
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2004
        Maureen- Are the shelters in your area filled too? If so, we really need to kick this into high gear. Do you mind if I pass this email on to the rest of the rescues I've spoken with?
        Thanks, JoAnne

        wrote:
        > Hello! What a WONDERFUL idea this list is!!! Absolutely
        brilliant... Thank you!

        > My name is JoAnne and I live in coastal Alabama (USA) I'm active
        in animal rescue, fostering, transport and in finding permanent
        homes as needed.

        > Presently, I am attempting to work with overcrowded animal
        shelters in Florida in hopes of placing the many dogs that are now
        ready for adoption. I've contacted several rescues along the east
        coast and they are ready and willing to assist in fostering and
        placing these dogs in suitable 'forever' homes.

        > We need a contact person that can work hand in hand with the
        shelters in Port St Lucie county and Palm Beach county ASAP as these
        shelters are out of space and cannot take in any new animals. Bios &
        pictures are needed of these dogs.. I'm afraid they'll be forced to
        euthanize many pets that deserve a long, happy life with a new
        family.

        > PLEASE help us if you can! If you live in the area I mentioned
        above and are willing to work with these shelters to help move these
        pets out, PLEASE email either me (JoAnne) at sierragal95@y...
        > or Ellen at:
        > http://www.toydogrescue.org
        > http://beaksandnoses.toydogrescue.org

        > THANK YOU!!

        > ~JoAnne~
        > Apollo & Mickey-QP's
        > SunnyGal-Senegal
        > Daphne-CAG
        > Chief-U2
        > Mooch, Karma and Jack- the pooches
        > ... and every stray animal that happens to pass this way!
        >
        > "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by
        the way its animals are treated."-Gandhi

        ~JoAnne~
        Apollo & Mickey-QP's
        SunnyGal-Senegal
        Daphne-CAG
        Chief-U2
        Mooch, Karma and Jack- the pooches
        ... and every stray animal that happens to pass this way!
        "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."-Gandhi

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • rangeranddaisy
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2004
          JoAnne, Yes, you may send the email along. If there is someone from
          the other coast that is willing to meet me half way through Florida,
          I may be able to help Port St.Lucie and/or Palm Beach.

          wrote:
          > Maureen- Are the shelters in your area filled too? If so, we
          really need to kick this into high gear. Do you mind if I pass this
          email on to the rest of the rescues I've spoken with?
          > Thanks, JoAnne
          >
          > rangeranddaisy <rangeranddaisy@y...> wrote:
          >
          > JoAnne,
          >
          > I can help with the other coast. I am in the Tampa area.
          >
          > Maureen
          >

          > -- In AnimalWishList@yahoogroups.com, JoAnne <sierragal95@y...>
          > wrote:
          > > Hello! What a WONDERFUL idea this list is!!! Absolutely
          > brilliant... Thank you!
          > >
          > > My name is JoAnne and I live in coastal Alabama (USA) I'm active
          > in animal rescue, fostering, transport and in finding permanent
          > homes as needed.
          > >
          > > Presently, I am attempting to work with overcrowded animal
          > shelters in Florida in hopes of placing the many dogs that are now
          > ready for adoption. I've contacted several rescues along the east
          > coast and they are ready and willing to assist in fostering and
          > placing these dogs in suitable 'forever' homes.
          > >
          > > We need a contact person that can work hand in hand with the
          > shelters in Port St Lucie county and Palm Beach county ASAP as
          these
          > shelters are out of space and cannot take in any new animals. Bios
          &
          > pictures are needed of these dogs.. I'm afraid they'll be forced
          > euthanize many pets that deserve a long, happy life with a new
          > family.
          > >
          > > PLEASE help us if you can! If you live in the area I mentioned
          > above and are willing to work with these shelters to help move
          these
          > pets out, PLEASE email either me (JoAnne) at sierragal95@y...
          > > or Ellen at:
          > > http://www.toydogrescue.org
          > > http://beaksandnoses.toydogrescue.org
          > >
          > > THANK YOU!!
          > >

          > > ~JoAnne~
          > > Apollo & Mickey-QP's
          > > SunnyGal-Senegal
          > > Daphne-CAG
          > > Chief-U2
          > > Mooch, Karma and Jack- the pooches
          > > ... and every stray animal that happens to pass this way!
          > >
          > > "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged
          by
          > the way its animals are treated."-Gandhi

          > > Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard.
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Service.

          > ~JoAnne~
          > Apollo & Mickey-QP's
          > SunnyGal-Senegal
          > Daphne-CAG
          > Chief-U2
          > Mooch, Karma and Jack- the pooches
          > ... and every stray animal that happens to pass this way!
          >
          > "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by
          the way its animals are treated."-Gandhi

        • Crystal
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 10, 2005
            Hi there! Sorry so late in replying, but I just joined this group a
            week ago or so. I was just looking through some old posts and I came
            across your request. I live in Florida and would be more than happy
            to help you out. Please let me know if you still need someone, ok?
            I'm happy to foster animals or even adopt if need be. Just let me
            know! :)