FELV Mama & Kittens Need Homes (Philly PA Area)

  • PurrEver Ranch Sanctuary (A Hospice For
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      Following is an email PurrEver Ranch received, we can not take
      these angels. Please contact Barbara Wilcox for more info.

      PERMISSION TO CROSSPOST

      CONTACT INFO
      Barbara Wilcox
      267-334-2334
      DuaneWilcox1@... duanewillcox1 @ (aol.com)

      On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 22:36:00 EDT, DuaneWilcox1@... wrote:

      Do you accept cats who are FelV positive? I have a mama with 5
      kittens who tested positive. I rescued them with the intention
      of finding homes for them when the kittens were old enough.
      Unfortunately, mama tested positive for FelV and I have to go to
      New York for 6 weeks for medical treatment. Our garage is okay
      for short-term (better than a cage and/or euthanization!) but
      there are no windows so it's not great for long-term stays. We
      have our own cats in our house and my husband won't let me bring
      rescues inside. I'm in a bind! I had plans for them but the
      offer was canceled when the FelV positive status came back.

      Please answer my e-mail or call me at 267-334-2334 if you can
      help or if you know anyone who can help. I live in Philadelphia
      PA but will work on transportation if there is a good place for
      mama and/or kitten(s).

      Thanks in advance!
      Barbara Wilcox

      Rita Cockrell Wood, Founder
      PurrEver Ranch Sanctuary (A Hospice For Senior Kittizens)
      http://www.purreverranch.org
      Spring Mewsletter: http://www.gotcats.org/springmews06.html
      "Life is as dear to a mute creature as it is to man. Just as one
      wants happiness and fears pain, just as one wants to live and
      not die, so do other creatures." His Holiness The Dalai Lama

      Raise money for PurrEver Ranch Sanctuary just by searching the
      Internet with GoodSearch - http://www.goodsearch.com - powered
      by Yahoo!