Re: Proof of purchase needed

  • mindy
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 8, 2006
      Please email me your address & I'll send some Purina weight circles
      to you.

      Mindy
      lightning54@...

    • BlkDogSanc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 9, 2006
        Hi Gail,
           Thank you for the offer but no, I'm only collecting the dog food circles.  If you find out there's a similar Purina program for cats, let me know and I'll send you mine!
        Thanks,
        Susan

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 9, 2006
          Hi Roy,
             For some reason, they don't accept Beneful labels, even though it IS one of their products.  Thank you for the offer though, if they change their policy I'll definitely let you know.

          Susan

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 9, 2006
            I'm afraid it's only dog food, but thank you very much anyway for the offer.

            Susan