Re: Pray for the animals

  • LaVonna
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 9, 2005
      -

      Tara thank you so much, Ruthie needs all the prayer she can get. She
      is trying so hard to feel good. Every once in a while she wanders
      out of the bedroom and nibbles on her food. If she could just start
      eating and drinking again, I think she would be half way to feeling
      better. She has the will and that is good. Again, Thank You,

      -- In AnimalWishList@yahoogroups.com, Tara Sklinchar
      <tsklinchar8@y...> wrote:

      > HI Lavonna, i just wanted to say I don't think you were being
      selfish at all. The fact that you have even been thinking of them to
      begin with and saying a prayer for all of them says a lot as there
      are a lot of other people out there who no longer do. I will say a
      prayer for your Ruthie.
      > tara
      >
      > LaVonna <lavonna1213@y...> wrote:
      >
      > Hello Group, In the heartbreak and confusion of my Ruthie and
      her
      > health problems, I feel I have been a little selfish. The Lord
      laid
      > this on my heart, and I must share it. As you know I am probably
      > losing my wonderful Ruthie BAby, my cat for 15 years, and yes it is
      > hurting me something terrible. I pray night and day for the Lord
      > give us just a few more years together. I prayed last night and
      this
      > is what I feel today. I want to thank God for Ruthie, and for
      > putting us together for 15 wonderful years. We have been thru a
      lot
      > together and I know she loves me just as much as I love her. But I
      > am thinking about the poor animals out there that were never
      > fortunate enough to have a home or the love that Ruthie has had.
      And
      > I even KNOW she will be with me in Heaven. So , I cannot help
      > anyone financially, I am a poor woman, lol , but I will pray for
      > those poor animals with no home and no one to care for them. Some
      > sitting in the animal shelters that were not even given a chance a
      > life. I will pray for the people in the hurricanes and other
      > disasters that took their furry babies away. Have I been selfish
      > through this all,? If I have I am sorry, and I want to tell you
      > how much I appreciate every one of you in this group. Thank God
      > there are people out there that love the animals. Well that is
      what
      > was on my heart, and I hope I did not bore you too much. God Bless
      > Each and Every One of You and Your Babies Too. Lavonna

      > Biology Stuffed animals Animal jewelry Biology book Molecular
      biology

      Service.

      > ---------------------------------
      >

      > ---------------------------------

    • Gail Boydstun
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 9, 2005
        I lost a girl that had been with me for 18 years. She was a calico and had developed breast cancer. We did surgery a couple of times to have her with me a little longer but as with people it seems like you never get it all, all the time. She passed away in her sleep one night. It ttok me along time to deal with how I felt about loosing her. I then got in to fostering special needs cats and kittens. I have been doing thsi for 15+ years now. Even now I still think about her and wish I could find another calico kitten that I could raise and have. They are hard to find and I haven't really found one yet. If you need to talk just send me an email. Be thankful for what you had and know that she may not of had that type of special life with anyone else.

        Gail

        LaVonna <lavonna1213@...> wrote:

          Hello Group,   In the heartbreak and confusion of my Ruthie and her
        health problems,  I feel I have been a little selfish.  The Lord laid
        this on my heart, and I must share it.  As you know I am probably
        losing my wonderful Ruthie BAby, my cat for 15 years, and yes it is
        hurting me something terrible.  I pray night and day for the Lord to
[...]

      • Bonnie norris