Wanted

  • irma90020
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 28, 2005
      Foster care for older ferrel cats in the Los Angeles area.

      Contact me at isflynn @ juno. com
    • Denise
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 30, 2005
        Hi, I have 4 dogs and 5 cats and we live in my truck in Florida. I'm
        just thankful that it's not too cold here for them although it does
        get a bit nippy at times. I am in dire need of cat/dog food and funds
        to get a place to live. Also they are all overdue on their shots and I
        have no more heartworm pills or Frontline for the dogs/Advantage for
        the cats. I've had very bad luck with all of the hurricanes last year
        and just can't recover financially because I live on a fixed income. I
        live in my truck and I'm behind in my payments 2 months. If my truck
        gets taken back by the bank, I will have no shelter. I am on
        disability and can't afford much. I was going to get a part time job
        in February this year, but I was involved in a car accident. So in
        addition to my current back problem, I now have 3 bulging discs and a
        reverse curvature in my neck. Now I am in constant pain so getting a
        job is out of the question. My email address is
        denisedapiece@.... Write and I will give you my mailing address
        or phone# as needed. Thank you in advance for any support you can
        give. My "children" will appreciate it.

        Denise
      • Regina Hasty
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 6, 2006
          Hi I got on before and I work with the St. Francois Society in MO and
          am in need of fence to keep my puppies in. I cant keep with the big
          dogs because they need area alone. Finally got puppy food from
          shelter. I already have the fence posts but only have field fence
          that puppies escaped through. I am near Ste Genvieve, MO near the
          mississippi river.

          Thanks to those who gave me purina and pedigree sites we now can get
          puppy and kitten starter kits.
        • ginni white
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 7, 2006
            hi -

            i sound like this is my site but www.freecycle.org  i got a full dog kennel with a gate last year.  you just have to keep looking (that is if no one here can help).  i'm in NJ so i can't look here for you.

            good luck,
            ginni

            Open your heart and let a greyhound in ... they're running for their lives!

          • yvette_bare2000
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 6, 2006
              Iam wanting to take or foster some ferrets. If there is anyone that
              needs homes for ferrets plz contact me

              lso if I can foster the animals, I will need cages, toys food and so
              forth. I have placed in the wish list for ferret things needed. Also
              can they be brought to me
              Yvette
            • child of God
              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 9, 2006
                I know of one place that deals with ferrets. They are located in West-Allis,Wisconsin. Here is their contact info:
                Ferret Concerto
                email them at  feRRetconcerto @ aol.com ( no spaces before or after the @ sign.)
                or call them at this number: 414-915-6869
                or check out their website: feretconcertoferrets.com

                I hope this helps you. Otherwise check with your local humane societies or pet stores- they might be ableto give you some leads. Kitty in Milw

                On 8/6/06, yvette_bare2000 <sweetthing221@...> wrote:

                Iam wanting to take or foster some ferrets. If there is anyone that
                needs homes for ferrets plz contact me

                lso if I can foster the animals, I will need cages, toys food and so
                forth. I have placed in the wish list for ferret things needed. Also
                can they be brought to me
                Yvette

              • Tamra
                Message 7 of 11 , Mar 20, 2008
                  Looking for volunteers to help make kennels for a new animal rescue
                  setting up in Frederick Ok. We will be working this Sat and Sun and
                  would love to have as much help as we can get.

                  Tamra
                • crittersavers
                  Message 8 of 11 , Nov 29, 2010
                    Two volunteers needed to help with an independent animal rescue. One for a morning shift, 8am-1pm, and one for an afternoon shift, 1pm-6pm (or 2pm-7pm).

                    There is a large number of dogs & cats in our care. We need dedicated people who actually care about animals and animal wellfare. Experience with animals is a plus, even if its just the family pet. Training is available.

                    We are an independent animal rescue located in Dallas/Ft.Worth. Please email all interests to - crittersavers@....
                  • Gabrielle Rodriguez
                    Message 9 of 11 , May 17, 2011
                      I would like to help the volunteer with the dog and cats. So if i could know where to go that would be nice!

                    • petluvr77
                      Message 10 of 11 , Dec 1 6:37 AM
                        Hello, I am in need of a tank cover only for my Aquariam which houses my 5 Red Ear Sliders. The Tank measures 6 ft long and 18 1/2 inches deep. I would appreciate it very much if anyone can help me with this. I also own cats and they are too curious about the turtles. I currently have a wood board which is badly warping from moisture. The original covers broke. They were glass. A screen would be fine too. I live in the Midway Airport Area, and will pick up if one comes up available. Thank You so much. Maria
                      • gormankatrina
                        Message 11 of 11 , May 11, 2015

                          Hi this is very hard for me but I'm disabled and I'm in need of any brand dry cat food and some old toys that are not being played with. I've fallen on some hard times these past 2 months I've been trying to get caught up with gas & light bill as I have an old house with a very old furnace. Please email me for address as I am in the files.

                          I am going thru what I have for animals & will post for anyone who needs them.

                          Thank you