name change

  • cookiejarqueen
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4 7:30 AM
      the name of my group has been changed. please post under links for the
      old one doesn't work anymore. thanks kandi

      thanks for doing it for me and getting the word out about the group.
      kandi-group owner
    • geb3gal@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4 1:30 PM
        Am I misunderstanding this msg?  Is the AnimalWhisList gone?  or are we talking about another group that I don't belond too.  Sorry If I sound like an idiot, but am a tad confused.

      • Barbara
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4 3:26 PM
          I can see where the message might have been misunderstood...sorry!
          No, the Animal Wish List group is NOT changing its name.
          Cookiejarqueen was talking about her changing the name of her animal
          group from "cookiejarqueen" to "animalloversgroup"; a group which
          works somewhat like the animal wish list as it is a place where pet
          lovers can go to ask for help.
          Barb :)

          --- In AnimalWishList@yahoogroups.com, geb3gal@a... wrote:

          > Am I misunderstanding this msg? Is the AnimalWhisList gone? or
          are we
          > talking about another group that I don't belond too. Sorry If I
          sound like an
          > idiot, but am a tad confused.
          >

          > In a message dated 8/4/2005 11:33:43 A.M. Central Standard Time,

        • candy george
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 4 7:29 PM
            a difference group.  thanks kandi

            http://mail.yahoo.com