Re: [AnimalWishList] Digest Number 177

  • gayle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2005
      Re: dog food costs
      If you change the food mix the old with the new. The Diamond id a good food
      (chicken Soup) is better in the line. most of the time the cheaper the food
      the more you feed as it passes through quickly and then they are hungry
      again.
      Have you called the companies and expressed your interest in trying their
      product? They often will send coupans or free bag offers.
      If your town or city has a food pantry could you suggest adding on a pet
      food pantry as well? I am sure many are having difficulties too and would
      appreciate this service. Most pet food stores donate ripped or torn bags to
      humane societies maybe this might help too.
      Gail