Fwd: Illinois Vest - A-Dog

  • Dawn Bonome
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2005
      --- In German_Shepherd_Dogs@yahoogroups.com, "Dawn Bonome"
      <lexieshep@y...> wrote:
      I have decided to Vest a dog, and I am looking for donations. All you
      can do is say no. It is $710 dollars for 1 vest for a Canine Officer
      dog. The vest is bullet and stab resistant.
      50 dogs need vests in Chicago. Since I live in Chicago, I want to
      sponsor a Canine Officer Dog for the Chicago Police Canine Unit. All
      money is donated.

      Please send donations to ......
      Illinois Vest-A-Dog
      P.O Box 618
      Palos Heights, Illinois 60463
      1-708-250-3311

      Their web site is www.prairienet.org/~ivestadog/

      Thank-you,
      Dawn Bonome

      (Dog Vester)

      So far, I have collected 225 dollars.

      Since I am a GSD owner,this really took a hold of me. A GSD and his
      human partner are "Serving and Protecting" at least I can do is get a
      vest to protect him.
      --- End forwarded message ---