flea control?

  • lcub4er
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2005
      I need ideas/help with flea control for a 4 lb Pomeranian and a 120 lb
      Mastiff. Right now I am bathing them in flea shampoo every few days
      trying to keep them comfortable.
    • Anitra
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
        There is pill you can give them called "Capstar", it kills all fleas
        in matter of a few hours.

      • jessica@frontieranimalsociety.ca
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 9, 2005
          Dear Sender,

          I suggest Advantage. It works very well. Just ask your local vet about getting
          some. they will be able to tell you what size of a dosage to give.