9941Rescued dog needs help with VET Bills!!!

  • Lori Ann
    Aug 13, 2014
      Gina Bowles
      17 hrs ยท
      My fur loving friends. This wonderful family rescued this girl from Baldwin Park a high kill shelter! They had her mass removed and unfortunately it came back as a Mammory Carcinoma. Chest Xrays will be done next week to see if the cancer has spread. Please Pray. The girl and the family will need our love and support now more than ever. The vet bills are already reaching $2,000 Please help this family and this sweet girl they saved! Thank You!

      Donations for Sparky A.K.A. Heide's Medical Needs
      Fundraiser for Sparky/Heide the Sweet German Shepherds Medical Operation and Needs