9939FW: Beckley, WV - URGENT! (4 of 4 emails) Aug 10 - Transport from WV to Phila scheduled- 27

  • Libby
    Aug 11, 2014

    From: SavingDogs2 [mailto:savingdogs2@...]
    Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2014 1:16 PM
    To: Diana Klotz
    Subject: Beckley, WV - URGENT! (4 of 4 emails) Aug 10 - Transport from WV to Phila scheduled- 27

    I changed the format back to the original so hopefully the file is not as large..

    ·       Raleigh County Humane Society open Tues - Saturday, you can begin to call ~8:30am,

    ·       PLEASE contact Nicole:  304-253-8921 or 304-255-9134 - email RCpets13 at yahoo.com (replace the "at" with @ and remove spaces)

    Volunteers can assist with transportationWeekly transport to Staunton VA or Tom’s Brooks, VA

    Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/RaleighCountyHumaneSociety?ref=ts#!/media/set/?set=a.206932219338698.55350.206931369338783&type=1

    4271-Gus-hound mix-4months-male-

    4051 - Lennon and Ringo - 5 yo male beagles – both good with males and females, no food issues

    3878- Jasper 1yr old male tan and white hound mix

    3530- Buford #2 -1yr old Male Red Hound (we have 2 Bufords)

    3970- Elvis 1yr old male hound mix - loves to eat, but not aggressive, good with males and females

    Tater, 1-2 year old hound male - Good with both males and females

    Duncan. Mixed male

    Diesel - male

    3920- Bradley a 3yr old male blk tan hound mix

    3391- Sheldon 1yr old male hound mix

    4220- Girlie a 2 yr old female hound mix weighs about 28lbs would prefer to be the only dog but great with kids

    4122- Keegan a 1yr old male hound mix

    Comet, male, approximately 65 lbs, app. 3 years old – poor Comet is so very frightened in this noisy shelter… please help this sweet boy – maybe some bloodhound in there???  no food aggression, good with males and females

    4058- Bruno a 3yr old male hound mix

    3333- Buford #1  - 6yr old male hound mix - we have 2 Bufords

    Lucy – look at that smile!  Looks like a younger girl – another of my favorites!

    3784-Buddy-mixed breed-2-3yrs-male-46lbs

    Left:  Luna, 2 year old female, 41 lbs. Scared and sweet at the shelter – from her previous owner: She's an incredibly sweet and smart girl. She loves to curl up on the couch & even knows how to High 5!
    She was house trained and crate trained, however, just before being taken to the shelter she was living outside on a lead & didn't get too much attention.
    She is wonderful with my dogs and seemed to do ok with my cat as well, although she did her best to avoid him.

    3261- Roxanne 2yr old female pit mix – good with male and female dogs, no food issues

    Cosmic – lovable male

    Serenity – already spayed – very very sweet girl!

    Admiral – poor baby, eye is an injury from puppyhood… NO CATS!

    3815-Alan-pitbull-2yrs-37.12lbs-male - the dog whose toes were traumatically amputated. Video:  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203476475847804&set=vb.206931369338783&type=3&theater

    3685- Timber 4yr old male pit mix - Timber is a well behaved, lovable, chilled out kind of guy! He really is great & he’s such a beauty!

    3577- Titan 2yr old female pit mix

    Left:  Right: Mason, male, approx 1-2 years

    All dogs have had a DHLPP vaccine

    If you pull just one dog, you save two lives, that dog and the dog taking the open kennel. Please help us to decrease the number of dogs euthanized in this shelter!

    God Bless,

    Diana Klotz