9896OT-Tijuana- Needs foster home or adopter ASAP in San Diego, CA

  • baby000000001
    Jun 10, 2014
      Yesterday I sent out a plea for this sweet dog, NO ONE person has steppedout for her yet, I realize that this dog is not in the USA but is still an animal that suffered a great deal and needs help.
      Is there anybody in San Diego that can foster him. All medical expenses for him will be paid including his food.
      We have all is needed even transport across the border except for a foster home or adopter even better.
      I realize also that this may not be in your geographical area, having said the internet is very powerful and we don't know who may have a friend, that has a friend that can help this dog.
      Please share this please.

      In a message dated 6/9/2014 7:37:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, hurricanepets@yahoogroups.com writes:
      This is critical, please share far and wide, please cross post far and wide and contact: HPRESQ@...
      No phone calls please just e-mail, do not reply to the yahoo groups as on some I am on a digest and some on no mail so I will not get the e-mail.
      Post on social media too.

      WE NEED TO HELP TIJUANA AND FAST!!!!!
      Tijuana, need we say more. Look at this precious dog, skin and bones. He can be saved with help because he can be transported to San Diego if anybody will help. No telling what this precious dog has been through, starving to death, he or she is just whipped down, hopeless and will die. Please help!
      Very malnourished Tijuana street dog needs urgent rescue. A lady who lives in extreme poverty is holding him for a few days sothat I can network. All she can do is feed him and only because I sent her food. Please help me network she can't keep him for to long. She already has 12 dogs in a small space.
      Transport to San Diego is available.