9879

  • Nancy Love
    May 13, 2014

      and help if you can. i am a rescuer in LA, in need, and Planet Peace is for the animals. peace, pollution--all these things are ultimately animal rights issues, for we have to start taking care of other species--it is their planet too.

      nlove!

      "Sometimes one must accept a destiny and the calling of a higher order when thinking of the future.
      For our choices define not only our own lives, but our generation.
      IF YOU JOIN THE PLANET PEACE PROJECT
      you are accepting a destiny that will yield the full measure of your talent and genius.
      Do it to know TRUE FULFILLMENT.
      DO IT TO HELP SAVE THE WORLD."
      NANCY LOVE
      WWW.NANCYLOVE.NET   WWW.PLANETPEACE.US   WWW.LOVEKINFOUNDATION.COM