9876Cat ColonyHELP NEEDED!!!/Long Island, NY

  • Lori Ann
    May 8, 2014

      LONG ISLAND NY-------------------CATS IN NEED
      LI,NY- EXTREMELY URGENT! PLEASE SHARE!! THIS $ NEEDS TO BE RAISED QUICKLY/CATS ARE IN DANGER! This is a good friend of mine who is asking.
Thank you, Rosanne

"A newly discovered colony of cats at a nearby apt complex needs rescue ASAP. Two mama's have already just given birth and there are 6 more cats as well.

There are NO feeders available and these cats will starve if put back after TNR. I am desperately looking rapid sanctuary placement for these babies. All will be fully vetted by me with paperwork.

I have NEVER asked for donations for any cats I have rescued.  All has come out of my own pocket. I have donated monies in the past for urgent cases.

I cannot afford to pay $350 each cat to a sanctuary.
I am already funding the Spay/Neuter of these cats. They will be trapped and held in big dog crates until placement. I have contacted a few places and praying for help.

I am asking for help. I am asking for all you to please post this plea for me. This is my first time doing this. If anyone has a suggestion or concern please contact me....

Anyone interested in donating can contact me ....Alleykattz5@....

Please I am asking for help. "
[...]
      Like ·  · Share