9875Fw: [artemisinin_and_cancer] MY dear frinds, please share this, please.

  • Eileen Barsky
    May 7 3:43 PM
      On Wednesday, May 7, 2014 6:42 PM, Eileen Barsky <forever.joyous@...> wrote:
      On Tuesday, April 29, 2014 11:49 AM, Ilene Barr <eternal.journey@...> wrote:
      On Monday, April 28, 2014 2:28 PM, christinelea <christinelea1@...> wrote:

      If you HATE animal testing and vivisection and have a bit of extra net time, WE NEED YOUR HELP.......

      Eleventh Hour for Animals(see their FB page) is getting ready to introduce the world to the most horrific DELIBERATE EXTREME PAIN experiments to which the University of Florida is subjecting dogs and giving them ABSOLUTELY NO PAIN RELIEF! If you are a dog lover, involved in dog rescue, or are simply disgusted by vivisection, please let me know if you want to be part of the team that is forming to disseminate this material all over the web. This campaign and our networks are expanding. We're not going anywhere until the animals are free....plz note many of these doggies are BEAGLES, my beloved BEAGLES and it RIPS MY HEART OUT:(
      Contact Camille Marino, she is on FB here-https://www.facebook.com/camille.marino.33 to help
      UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA-YOU SUCK and I can honestly say I OFFICIALLY HATE YOU.

      "As a FULL TIME ANIMAL RESCUER, some people think I'm crazy- At least my soul is intact."
      -Christine Lea

      FACT: 92 out of every 100 drugs that successfully pass animal tests STILL fail or cause harm during human trials.

      ("LIKE"US on FB)
      https://www.facebook.com/CRITTER.CAFE.RESCUE

      Sincerely, Christine Lea
      Christine's Critter Cafe Rescue
      5818 Airline Rd, FP., MI.49415
      231-865-6021

      < CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE >
      The information contained in this transmission is intended
      only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
      If you are not the intended recipient of this information,
      do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or
      take any action in reliance upon, this information. If you
      received this transmission in error, please contact the
      sender, destroy all printed copies, and delete the
      material from all computers