9871Fw: [mostlymixedmutts] PLS HELP!!!!/Tossed from car, full of mange!!!!/

  • Lori Ann
    May 6 1:42 PM

      So....this just happened. This little guy was tossed out of a car on the side of the road in Pinson. We were tagged in a bunch of posts and pictures and  after some discussion, decided to go get him to the ER vet and do what we can do. He's maybe 8 months old, badly malnourished, extremely dehydrated and a mange monster.

Donations to his care may be made to www.bit.ly/donate2BBR and apply to foster or foster-to-adopt at www.bamabully.org

Poor lil guy...thanks to Nikki and Michael for saving him from oncoming traffic and alerting us to him.
      So....this just happened. This little guy was tossed out of a car on the side of the road in Pinson. We were tagged in a bunch of posts and pictures and after some discussion, decided to go get him to the ER vet and do what we can do. He's maybe 8 months old, badly malnourished, extremely dehydrated and a mange monster.
      Donations to his care may be made to www.bit.ly/donate2BBR and apply to foster or foster-to-adopt at http://www.bamabully.org/
      Poor lil guy...thanks to Nikki and Michael for saving him from oncoming traffic and alerting us to him.
      Like ·  · Share