9869Fw: [mostlymixedmutts] OMG THIS IS HORRIBLE!!!!!/Boxer Dumped in hole, covered with planks/HELP PLS!!!!

  • Lori Ann
    May 6, 2014

      Last night Rainbow received a call from a very concerned member of the public.
His daughter had been out playing and heard a dog crying down a hole. Reacting to what his daughter had told him he went to look only to discover in horror that an elderly boxer had been dumped down a hole and covered over with planks of wood & bricks.

Rainbow responded and what we saw was disgusting.
We are shocked and horrified that a person in our society would not such a thing on an elderly blind boxer or to any animal!!

The elderly female boxer was taken to the vets this morning and what can we say....
Very sadly she is totally blind and one eye is extremely ulcerated. Her mouth is full of broken and cracked teeth causing her
great discomfort. She is emaciated and has been bred & bred & over bred causing her nipple discomfort .The vet has advised us to keep a close eye also for pyometra. (Pyometra is defined as an infection in the uterus. Pyometra is considered a serious and life threatening condition that must be treated quickly and aggressively)

She was found in the Drumahoe area...do you know who put her down the hole? Do you know who owns her? We would like these people named & shamed please contact the centre in confidence if you know anything!!
What makes this story worst it that people have been buying pups of this dog!!!!
The family who found her named her Bella. We would like to thank The Bideau family for taking great care of Bella and most important for making that call for help. Thanks guys xxx

Ways you can donate to Bella:
Via our PayPal button at the top of our main Facebook page or via PayPal on our website
www.rainbowrehoming.com “ways to help” tab or
Text ‘RAIN12’ followed by the amount you wish to donate ie £5 or £10 to 70070
[...]
      Via our PayPal button at the top of our main Facebook page or via PayPal on our website http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rainbowrehoming.com%2F&h=3AQFVX1uC&enc=AZOzHpPYPjUSoumgppa7Xm9dfRdgy7dyOu8pJ63HHthYj9_joIIXXu-5bcal4LMFu0RC7vg_zJzQezdlL7dh68Br5T5CSvuPK_u9YcFEINOAr9U4yO1KuBmtnGwHOguVQ9rFsG6Ck4bTOuLQdHHTef_D&s=1 “ways to help” tab or
      Text ‘RAIN12’ followed by the amount you wish to donate ie £5 or £10 to 70070
      Like ·  · Share