9868Pls Donate to Help Dogs from Domestic Violence!!!

  • Lori Ann
    May 6, 2014

      I sent out an email about two weeks ago of a girl in a domestic violence situation who needed a foster for her two dogs while she sought out shelter.  See picture below.  The only offer came from a very kind animal lover I have just recently met named Carolyn.  She is with Two Tailz Rescue in Ga.  She offered to foster the two dogs and went to get them this morning.  To her surprise, there were three dogs.  She does NOT have the resources to board/house/vet 3 dogs right now as she is a very small based rescue.  Thankfully the dogs are safe.  Turns out they were being very abused and were in danger in the household they came from.  I can breathe easier tonight knowing that these two dogs along with the third are safe and happy. They will all need be altered and need basic vetting.  I am sending this out in hopes that I
can help them raise some donations for the vetting and boarding.  I know there are soo many dogs out there in need and not enough money.  But if everyone could just spare a few dollars, it would add up quick and would allow Carolyn to get these three dogs vetted and boarded.  No amount is too small.  You can go to their facebook page and "like" them and donate there.  You can contact Carolyn at carolyn@....   Their website is http://twotailzk9resq.org/.  Their facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/twotailzk9resq.
Please spread the word!
Thank you sooo much!
Kendra
[...]
      Like ·  · Share · 37724