9866Please HELP with Elmont's Veterinary Care!!!!

  • Lori Ann
    May 5 1:37 PM

      LONG ISLAND NY
      UPDATE ON ELMONT
Elmont is still under the care of our veterinarian as we await his test results. He's undergone x-rays and extensive blood work including a cocci titer for Valley Fever. He's currently on steroids and pain medication to make him as comfortable as possible in his condition. He will continue to be hospitalized for the next 5-7 days while we wait for a clear diagnosis. Our volunteers have been visiting him daily and are always greeted with the most gentle of kisses. Elmont has stolen the hearts of all of us at Almost Home and we continue to hold out hope for a positive prognosis.
As we fight to save his life, we're in desperate need of funds for his medical care! If you can donate please visit www.almosthomeli.org.
We are
a 501c3 rescue and all donations are tax deductible. Your support is appreciated!
      UPDATE ON ELMONT
      Elmont is still under the care of our veterinarian as we await his test results. He's undergone x-rays and extensive blood work including a cocci titer for Valley Fever. He's currently on steroids and pain medication to make him as comfortable as possible in his condition. He will continue to be hospitalized for the next 5-7 days while we wait for a clear diagnosis. Our volunteers have been visiting him daily and are always greeted with the most gentle of kisses. Elmont has stolen the hearts of all of us at Almost Home and we continue to hold out hope for a positive prognosis.
      As we fight to save his life, we're in desperate need of funds for his medical care! If you can donate please visit http://www.almosthomeli.org/
      We are a 501c3 rescue and all donations are tax deductible. Your support is appreciated!