9865Fwd: Old female dog was CUT!

  • parhiscan .
    May 3, 2014

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Cristina Zuba via Causes <no-reply@...>
      Date: Fri, May 2, 2014 at 5:01 PM
      Subject: Old female dog was CUT!
      To: parhiscan@...

      Causes

      A message from the campaign

      HELP the rescued animals of APAM

      Website: http://links.causes.com/s/clRJ9L?r=PLBd
      Help Us. Every Little Bit Counts!
      Paypal donation link : http://links.causes.com/s/clRJ9U?r=PLBd

      We can't imagine how the world bears with such criminals - it's the only word we can use! We received a call for an emergency for a poor little female dog who was cut so badly she could not stand up anymore. No need to tell you how desperate we became as we knew we had no more room, and as we thought about the costs for each of the animals in our care. Even more than that, we are worn out emotionally after so many cases of mutilated animals, some hit by cars, some hurt by people, some suffering from terrible diseases.
      Right now the little dog is at the clinic and she will remain in our care forever. She stands no chance for adoption because she is too old and barely has any teeth left. We thank all our friends and animal lovers for their continued support.

      Np
      DISCUSS THE UPDATE

      Causes, 548 4th St, San Francisco, CA 94107 United States | Privacy Policy
      Don't want to receive emails like this? Unsubscribe now.