9859FW: Franklin County (VA) FCHS urgent, dogs need help so we can pull more

  • Libby
    Apr 29, 2014

      From: Anita Scott [mailto:ascott@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 10:37 AM
      To: 'Anita Scott'
      Subject: FW: Franklin County (VA) FCHS urgent, dogs need help so we can pull more

      I am seriously BEGGING for help.  Please consider helping someone listed below.  We have 1 nursing mama and puppies as well as 1 pregnant mama getting ready to have pups…..

      Please take a look at our website, http://www.plannedpethoodrockymount.com/. The list seems to change daily and every day we have more animals brought to us.   All of our adults have been vetted.  These dogs are “safe”, however, while we have them in our care we cannot pull the pound dogs that are so desperate.

      The POUND IS FULL, please consider one of our dogs.  WE DO NOT HAVE ROOM TO PULL DOGS TO SAFETY

      ******** If you reply and my email bounces back please call or text me at 540-400-1204 My new email is anita@... and you can use ascott@...

      Ask me about the dogs below, all are great with other dogs!

      http://photosnc.petfinder.com/photos/pets/28971802/2/?width=120

      Effie 4 months old very sweet

      Hound

      Large,

      Baby

      Franklin Co. Humane Society/Planned Pethood Clinic & Adoption Center

      Rocky Mount, VA

      http://photos.petfinder.com/photos/pets/29088373/1/petnoteMilkshake, approx 2-3 years old and very pregnant.

      http://photos.petfinder.com/photos/pets/29092120/1/petnote

      Atom around a year old, good with other dogs

      Labrador Retriever

      Extra Large,

      Young

      Franklin Co. Humane Society/Planned Pethood Clinic & Adoption Center

      Rocky Mount, VA

      http://photos.petfinder.com/photos/pets/28970879/1/petnote

      Jo Beth around 5 years good with other dogs

      Beagle

      Medium,

      Adult

      Franklin Co. Humane Society/Planned Pethood Clinic & Adoption Center

      Rocky Mount, VA

      http://photos.petfinder.com/photos/pets/28704841/1/petnote

      Adrianna happy go lucky and loves everyone!

      Treeing Walker Coonhound

      Medium,

      Adult

      Franklin Co. Humane Society/Planned Pethood ...

      Rocky Mount, VA

      http://photos.petfinder.com/photos/pets/28663958/1/petnote

      Jazz around 10 years old, housetrained and has been good with other dogs

      Shepherd

      Large,

      Adult

      Franklin Co. Humane Society/Planned Pethood Clinic & Adoption Center

      Rocky Mount, VA

      http://photos.petfinder.com/photos/pets/28589633/1/petnote

      Douglas housetrained, good with most dogs, best with laid back dogs

      Plott Hound

      Large,

      Adult

      Franklin Co. Humane Society/Planned Pethood Clinic & Adoption Center

      Rocky Mount, VA

      http://photos.petfinder.com/photos/pets/28148605/1/petnote

      Ethel Lucy’s pal and great with other dogs

      Labrador Retriever

      Large,

      Young

      Franklin Co. Humane Society/Planned Pethood Clinic & Adoption Center

      Rocky Mount, VA

      http://photos.petfinder.com/photos/pets/28046339/1/petnote

      Godiva housetrained and good with other dogs, great with kids

      American Bulldog

      Large,

      Adult

      Franklin Co. Humane Society/Planned Pethood Clinic & Adoption Center

      Rocky Mount, VA

      http://photos.petfinder.com/photos/pets/27005261/1/petnote

      Gracie  housetrained and good with other dogs, great with kids

      Pit Bull Terrier

      Medium,

      Adult

      Franklin Co. Humane Society/Planned Pethood Clinic & Adoption Center

      Rocky Mount, VA

      http://photos.petfinder.com/photos/pets/28794701/1/petnote

      Henry around 5 years old.  Good with most dogs

      Shepherd,Labrador Retriever

      Large,

      Adult

      Franklin Co. Humane Society/Planned Pethood Clinic & Adoption Center

      Rocky Mount, VA

      http://photos.petfinder.com/photos/pets/28794709/1/petnote

      Howard great with everyone, happy go lucky

      Treeing Walker Coonhound

      Large,

      Adult

      Franklin Co. Humane Society/Planned Pethood Clinic & Adoption Center

      Rocky Mount, VA

       http://photos.petfinder.com/photos/pets/28704946/1/petnote

      Kanga around 30 lbs, needs a foster home.  Great with other dogs

      Pug

      Small,

      Adult

      Franklin Co. Humane Society/Planned Pethood Clinic & Adoption Center

      Rocky Mount, VA

      http://photos.petfinder.com/photos/pets/28550364/1/petnote

      Lil Bubs good with most dogs his size or smaller, younger dogs bigger than him are fine

      Beagle

      Medium,

      Adult

      Franklin Co. Humane Society/Planned Pethood Clinic & Adoption Center

      Rocky Mount, VA

      http://photos.petfinder.com/photos/pets/28148619/1/petnote

      Lucy Ethel’s pal, great with other dogs

      Labrador Retriever

      Large,

      Young

      Franklin Co. Humane Society/Planned Pethood Clinic & Adoption Center

      Rocky Mount, VA

      http://photos.petfinder.com/photos/pets/28794763/1/petnote

      Micah good with other dogs,

      Labrador Retriever

      Medium,

      Adult

      Franklin Co. Humane Society/Planned Pethood Clinic & Adoption Center

      Rocky Mount, VA

      http://photos.petfinder.com/photos/pets/28794776/1/petnote

      Missy good with other dogs

      Labrador Retriever

      Medium,

      Adult

      Franklin Co. Humane Society/Planned Pethood Clinic & Adoption Center

      Rocky Mount, VA

      http://photos.petfinder.com/photos/pets/28967380/1/petnote

      Nate Dogg *Only 10 Months Old* great with other dogs, good compact size

      Foxhound

      Large,

      Young

      Franklin Co. Humane Society/Planned Pethood Clinic & Adoption Center

      Rocky Mount, VA

      http://photos.petfinder.com/photos/pets/25522886/1/petnote

      Ricardo a little shy, good with other dogs

      Pharaoh Hound

      Large,

      Adult

      Franklin Co. Humane Society/Planned Pethood Clinic & Adoption Center

      Rocky Mount, VA

      http://www.petfinder.com/images/petlist/video-overlay.jpghttp://www.petfinder.com/images/petlist/video-overlay.jpg

      http://photos.petfinder.com/photos/pets/28706475/1/petnote

      Rosie lots of energy, good with other dogs, great running partner

      Hound

      Large,

      Adult

      Franklin Co. Humane Society/Planned Pethood ...

      Rocky Mount, VA

      Anita Scott

      Adoption Center Director
      Franklin County Humane Society Inc.
      Planned Pethood Clinic & Adoption Center
      www.plannedpethoodrockymount.com

      If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between man and dog.  Mark Twain.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic