9855Fw: [OldDogsRescue] Orlando Fl. OCAS $200 Donation for Sadie Mae - Heartbreaking Overbred lab mix momma discarded at OCAS - needs to have a few good years of life- PLease save her..

  • Lori Ann
    Apr 23, 2014

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Kelley Jones <mekelleyj@...>
      To: Amer Sr Dogs <americanseniordogs@yahoogroups.com>; Oscars Haven <oscars_haven@yahoogroups.com>; "olddogsrescue@yahoogroups.com" <olddogsrescue@yahoogroups.com>; AnimalRescueAdoption <animalrescueadoption@yahoogroups.com>; "dogsneedinghomes@yahoogroups.com" <dogsneedinghomes@yahoogroups.com>; "eastcoasttransit-rescue@yahoogroups.com" <eastcoasttransit-rescue@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 9:52 AM
      Subject: [OldDogsRescue] Orlando Fl. OCAS $200 Donation for Sadie Mae - Heartbreaking Overbred lab mix momma discarded at OCAS - needs to have a few good years of life- PLease save her..

      To: atlanticrescue@yahoogroups.com; CanineRescue@yahoogroups.com; Daisy-Love-Dog-Rescuers@yahoogroups.com; hitchhikingdogs@yahoogroups.com; Homewardboundrescue-transport@yahoogroups.com; P-A-W-S@yahoogroups.com; Six_State_Rescue@yahoogroups.com
      From: whheee2@...
      Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 03:24:43 -0400
      Subject: [Special_Needs_Rescue_Dogs] Orlando Fl. OCAS $200 Donation for Sadie Mae - Heartbreaking Overbred lab mix momma discarded at OCAS - needs to have a few good years of life- PLease save her.. [3 Attachments]

      [Attachment(s) from Lisa B included below]
      The phone number is (407)836-3111

      From: "Hope4dogs Hope4dogs" <hope@...>
      To: "Hope4dogs Hope4dogs" <hope@...>

      Now $200 Sponsorship.  Is there anyone that will help this precious momma that looks as she has never has had one good day in her entire life? I also need to know if there is anyone who pulls from OCAS that can help pull this dog? Please let me know ASAP. Thank you..Hope