      From: Sandhill Beagles Rescue <sandhillbeagles@...>
      Date: Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 7:18 PM
      Subject: Re: Parvo hits hard
      To: Sandra Grenier <justsavinglives@...>

      On Apr 21, 2014 8:01 PM, "Sandhill Beagles Rescue" <sandhillbeagles@...> wrote:

      Shepards pups are fighting to stay alive. Its been one week in the hospital and still fighting hard to live. We need your help to continue for their fight. Vet bill is growing and we need donations to pay hospital bill. Please no amount is to small.  Easter its a holiday about saving a life. Please help with a moment of pray for these pups.

      Please pass the link on to others.
      God Bless