9852

  • Lori Ann
    Apr 18 10:46 AM

      URGENT: Sugar needs our help and we are beyond full. She is 6 years old and was chained. Her neck wound is a result of embedded collar or chain. She needs medical attention and probably surgery to close her wounds. We are asking for your help to share her. We need a foster home or someone to pledge to pay to board her. We will also need donations to help cover the extensive vet care she will need. We don't beg often but we need to help Sugar! She deserves better. Comment below or message us of you can help.
      http://www.dogsdeservebettermissouri.com/URGENT: Sugar needs our help and we are beyond full. She is 6 years old and was chained. Her neck wound is a result of embedded collar or chain. She needs medical attention and probably surgery to close her wounds. We are asking for your help to share her. We need a foster home or someone to pledge to pay to board her. We will also need donations to help cover the
extensive vet care she will need. We don't beg often but we need to help Sugar! She deserves better. Comment below or message us of you can help.
www.dogsdeservebettermissouri.com
      Like ·  · Share · 144118