9776Fwd: GREAT UPDATE! -- G'ville, MS -- Momma Dog goes to foster until Friday

  • parhiscan .
    Jan 23, 2014
      Come on folks. If we all give a little we can help this little rescue save other dogs. The vet bill is just too high for them to save any others right now

      PhotoPhoto

          When the foster made her last visit for the day at Allen & Griffin, Dr. Wilkerson decided to let Momma Dog go back to foster care!   Dr. Wilkerson wants Momma Dog brought back to the clinic on Friday to begin her h/w treatment, but he said she could return back to foster care afterwards.

          Momma Dog is doing GREAT!!  She is eating, drinking and kissing & kissing!   You can honestly see in her eyes that she is so thankful to be here.

          I will continue to keep you all updated, but I just spoke with Carol, the foster, and she says Momma Dog is a totally different dog -- she is feeling sooo good!

          Thank you all for caring about Momma Dog!  And thank you for cross-posting her.  As you can imagine, we are in dire need of donations.   Any amount helps.  Any donation can be made directly to Allen & Griffin Animal Hospital, 204 Hwy. 1 South, Greenville, MS  38701 (PHONE:  662.332.0592).

          Thank you all so much!

      Linda J. Merideth