Happy Holidays from HPR...

(9717)
  • baby000000001
    Dec 14, 2013 Expand Messages
      http://s.rs6.net/t?e=6VnsPemIrQE&c=1&r=1http://s.rs6.net/t?e=6VnsPemIrQE&c=3&r=1http://s.rs6.net/t?e=6VnsPemIrQE&c=4&r=1http://s.rs6.net/t?e=6VnsPemIrQE&c=5&r=1http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Happy-Holidays-from-HPR---.html?soid=1102120688977&aid=6VnsPemIrQE#fblike
      HURRICANE PETS RESCUE INC.
      (HPR)
      DECEMBER 2013 NEWSLETTER.
      http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001N_WnMaiYlr79zillToTPXgEUjGQv8HIdD9mhNFgq-Ze8zRUmK6hN3ZcNFGcAvezIr7EyIpbRRj3XS-qBML4lJe9KlpiUhlGpQpefsI2NBBi9OYxA3bL2MQT5KsLEh4AwubKRHVit5UQxkPAjifoW01WNSznpBAa1sSh8-MrrDTsd5l2xqaEYrGGaVfFY0BF9-StXCGmnJoI=&c=BNvpjt7ETfxrczpMkHpLPsYnWMlIn7jwEFfx23BPcpkv2FDkEST5Rg==&ch=HOFR7NAPA0wBs7eRneFV3NDTtQvzJzoYUpK_IThvPo821eBIbf0e_g==
      Dear members, friends and friends in rescue:

      The Holidays is a time where no hope is high enough, where wishes do come true and where miracles do happen, but we have seen these miracles happen all year around, haven't we...
      There is no better present than what is sincerely given from the heart and no marketing gimmicks will ever change that.
      From our hearts we want to say THANK YOU and want to wish to you that peace is found for all your troubles, that whatever hopes you have, don't ever loose that hope and if you are praying for a miracle, that it soon may come through.
      And remember everything is possible if you just believe and have faith.

      Happy Holidays to all, much peace, love and cheer to you all, you so deserve it...XOXO

      From all of us at HPR, critters included and all.:)

      Celene Albano, CEO

      HPR KITTIES WISHLIST
      click picture below to open the wishlist.
      Holding the Santa Paws letter is Elf Napoleon located in FL.

        http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001N_WnMaiYlr79zillToTPXgEUjGQv8HIdD9mhNFgq-Ze8zRUmK6hN3UVm3UADI49CjuvTuHpZNCTkrlMtPOIEpxwf7XQozZ0bgUPgrFMh9sQX1mNhRZGJjV_uF4GlXJLMvPmhz585OiakzxmC8a-4APNT_dOFe8N3UFkM01Dh4nUEtBOdyPn4LXnt8zenQIzZ5LSJbTpkiHaEKbYBMnw_oa1Q0lnv7isOkCQFibCccNAscwMzlZKp62iDVAfX1K1pXnO5971IkgeRhq1eeS8bbDFUV-99HoJE6LVlzxyaoDiJZ-tNUNSqIXyQQWbJXERTxDBv_125iAQXA-zQrCWcEcOYKoTByXD3&c=BNvpjt7ETfxrczpMkHpLPsYnWMlIn7jwEFfx23BPcpkv2FDkEST5Rg==&ch=HOFR7NAPA0wBs7eRneFV3NDTtQvzJzoYUpK_IThvPo821eBIbf0e_g==

      'TIS THE SEASON!
      HPR NEWS
      In This Issue...

      We are
      celebrating life.

      HPR CHRISTMAS FUNDRAISER
      PLEASE HELP US
      RAISE
      VERY MUCH
      NEEDED FUNDS..

      PETS ARE NOT
      JUST FOR
      CHRISTMAS,
      THEY ARE FOR LIFE...

      A VOLUNTEER
      GOT RUN OVER BY
      A KITTY CAT...
      Featured Pet.

      HOLIDAY TIPS
      FOR KEEPING
      PETS SAFE...

      HPR BLACK KITTIES
      WISH YOU...

      FOSTER HOMES NEEDED
      FOR CATS & DOOGS

      HPR HAPPY TAILS...

      HARD WORKING
      ELF'S
      LOOKING FOR
      FOREVER HOMES.

      WANT TO HELP
      HPR WITH NO MONEY!

      WE ARE CELEBRATING LIFE....

      Remember Sam, in NYC
      Still growing strong at almost 17 pounds and he is now
      FELV NEGATIVE....
      Heartfelt THANK YOU to Lisa R.
      for taking such good care of Sam while is with her in foster care.
      Lisa, Sam is so lucky to have you and so do we.
      God Bless you.

      Gabriela in Fla.
      the kitty with the Chylothorax.

       Thanks to Steve her medical sponsor a year later that she was diagnosed with this terrible disease and the CT Scan reveling that she only has one lung.
      This baby is doing fantastic, leading almost a normal life.
      Playing, purring and just being an awesome kitty.
      She takes 2 shots a day and a cocktail of supplements and that is it.

      Blackie in Fla.

      Remember Blackie he was diagnosed with Lymphoma in October last year.
      A year later all is pointing in the right direction for him.
      A year late he is gaining weight, playing talking and eating like a champ.
      With the new chemotherapy drug he is now receiving, he started to show all the signs of his cancer going into remission.

      ***

      How  awesome are these news are, ha.
      We will like to say THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts to a friend and amazing rescuer Steve R. for sponsoring the medical for these kitties.
      If it weren't for Steve we not be able to provide the medical care these fur babies need.
      STEVE YOU ARE AWESOME WE LOVE YOU AND THE KITTIES LOVE YOU TOO...

       P.S.

      All of the above kitties are still up for adoption we will love nothing more than to see them find their forever home.
      If you are interested in adopting them please contact:
      Department for a screening application their adoption fee is
      $ 25.00

      Join Our Mailing List!

      JOIN
      HR'S YAHOO GROUP  TODAY!

       HEART
      JOIN OUR CAUSE

      http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001N_WnMaiYlr79zillToTPXgEUjGQv8HIdD9mhNFgq-Ze8zRUmK6hN3Q0SsXuLIt9rCHB-LazQWfirtBh3hTQ6yeY_t8sJEyQuVf_VuG4muVO_MhTqGXlks1Fyym4esFiCh_Agc8a6IjurlrKwIsdUGuM6Q6yONCa1FgW9QOVZHqQ-sCf-2v0cnF1RYuF_DYEWI59FR_eoNyIq8umhFu5NlQ==&c=BNvpjt7ETfxrczpMkHpLPsYnWMlIn7jwEFfx23BPcpkv2FDkEST5Rg==&ch=HOFR7NAPA0wBs7eRneFV3NDTtQvzJzoYUpK_IThvPo821eBIbf0e_g==

      LIKE US ON

      HEART

      JOIN US ON TWITTER

       http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001N_WnMaiYlr79zillToTPXgEUjGQv8HIdD9mhNFgq-Ze8zRUmK6hN3Q0SsXuLIt9rUefqceovSA43saJGD6Buw_j-s55PU1cncb15VVq2DzuMxcPnLPg_iKMdm9gRlHMrSjrmnnknBDeWKSwVsVTCVYpMSJTbxkrJaJgU-WnLvGk=&c=BNvpjt7ETfxrczpMkHpLPsYnWMlIn7jwEFfx23BPcpkv2FDkEST5Rg==&ch=HOFR7NAPA0wBs7eRneFV3NDTtQvzJzoYUpK_IThvPo821eBIbf0e_g==

      HEART

      HPR SPONSORS

      Please note that our sponsors only send us a little funding when people use their services only.

      pALM xMAS

      BRETT CARLSON
      MARINE
      SURVEYORS &
      ADJUSTERS

      HEART

      TEL.#:
       (305)891-0445

      HEART

      BAIT MASTERS
       OF SOUTH
      FLORIDA

      http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001N_WnMaiYlr79zillToTPXgEUjGQv8HIdD9mhNFgq-Ze8zRUmK6hN3YMvf8rDGrUNgZ2YuKwc_Z38g1KXAqx0cI-8b5fCHinw5khkURD_PizDcgvPloyU5dmZneyt_MamERNVro3rnp6zHKHaWxrx67AgnWCoGRt8tRcZ59FAg6CCD6_fWBefUTA0dsX1fJt2XFp9dplHM0k=&c=BNvpjt7ETfxrczpMkHpLPsYnWMlIn7jwEFfx23BPcpkv2FDkEST5Rg==&ch=HOFR7NAPA0wBs7eRneFV3NDTtQvzJzoYUpK_IThvPo821eBIbf0e_g==

      HEART

      A COUNTRY CAT HOUSE
      http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001N_WnMaiYlr79zillToTPXgEUjGQv8HIdD9mhNFgq-Ze8zRUmK6hN3SRBsr7X_8RD4d5-HIGMiUZh7as0Hor1T2IKH1Uh6pnvXFQ9xe1Bns65OZtI1HnddoWjxfRHyHMNmYhHxtXJsfK6o8ILXycCCkbXY_P-9AORKE-svsuIz6yxoiCGuUQROQ==&c=BNvpjt7ETfxrczpMkHpLPsYnWMlIn7jwEFfx23BPcpkv2FDkEST5Rg==&ch=HOFR7NAPA0wBs7eRneFV3NDTtQvzJzoYUpK_IThvPo821eBIbf0e_g==
      pALM xMAS

      HPR IN NEED OF VOLUNTEERS.

      http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001N_WnMaiYlr79zillToTPXgEUjGQv8HIdD9mhNFgq-Ze8zRUmK6hN3UVm3UADI49CzGjtKBWzWdnpv4-4e8ZiSczttfg8vZX-6GK4s98NB2MZmZJJ2BuSkKZ5JcaI6RMi_QY0Iz3cUatA9nJLTsiT4tkE3GyO6-BrJdpeO-hkO0DXSrC5uG1_-Ig_59-r6N86xnNbd9V3LTI=&c=BNvpjt7ETfxrczpMkHpLPsYnWMlIn7jwEFfx23BPcpkv2FDkEST5Rg==&ch=HOFR7NAPA0wBs7eRneFV3NDTtQvzJzoYUpK_IThvPo821eBIbf0e_g==
      Buddy, Fla.

      FACEBOOK PAGE MANAGER.

      TWITTER  PAGE
      MANAGER.

      WEBSITE
      MANAGER.

      TAKE TO AND
      PICK UP FROM
      VET
      VOLUNTEERS.
      This is specially for our special needs kitties that require going once a month to our internal medicine vet in Fort Lauderdale.

      ERRANDS RUNNERS.

      TELEMARKETING.

      EVENT COORDINATOR.

       CONTACT US IF YOU CAN HELP IN ANY WAY.
      THANK YOU.

      HPR CHRISTMAS FUNDRAISER.

      http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001N_WnMaiYlr79zillToTPXgEUjGQv8HIdD9mhNFgq-Ze8zRUmK6hN3bbQLv4XpXKTrMON3PsqjkKcnr6gDaibpkW13lF_NN3ZVTvN07IS6-CtDrwCJAPdrTKoUKtBRRvUAtZCOOviXnHhbb5l-j2P76XTgC0rvTAakMOvV42V-nv_7oZ9_JC-ES6yFFBWq_xUkzcH2rgcCQYIxcmyY6biig==&c=BNvpjt7ETfxrczpMkHpLPsYnWMlIn7jwEFfx23BPcpkv2FDkEST5Rg==&ch=HOFR7NAPA0wBs7eRneFV3NDTtQvzJzoYUpK_IThvPo821eBIbf0e_g==
      (elf above)

      Well once again our Christmas tree is up and is bear.
      Many of you have been with us pretty much since our inception, many of you are just now getting to know us and learning about the work we do.
      Regardless whether we just "met" or we known each other for years, you all know by now that we are a small organization but we are mighty!
      We work with God and the support of all of you all year around so
      not in a million we can do such good work alone.
      Regardless of where you live your moral support and willingness to help is always there and that alone is priceless.
      Regardless of how wealthy or un-wealthy you are, you come through for the animals when needed every time, that to our hearts and to one and each animal we save, is always priceless.
      We have touched rock bottom many times before due to funding and because of you we floated right back up, that is indeed super-priceless.
      I always get e-mails from people saying: I wish I could do more...
      Whatever you do every time there is a need, you have no idea how much you do and how much it helps, so you are doing more, you are doing a lot, a lot, please know that.
      Little contributions, big contributions they all make a huge difference in the lives of the animals we care for at our shelter as well as the new lives we save from kill shelters all over the nation.
      We celebrate LIFE, almost everyday because of your caring and generosity, that my friends is indeed priceless.
      Running a no kill shelter is not easy task.
      A good friend always says to me: Why didn't you became rich first and then opened up a shelter.
      And I say, I wish I would have had the time to plan this...
      It all started when we did a huge rescue in 2007 where 200 + cats from a trailer park in Miami closed down, where humans and animals were evicted.
      We did the rescue single handed, many animals found forever homes, many went to other rescue partners, but many weren't so lucky and are still with us today.
      Then Katrina hit, and same scenario.
      So that is when HPR went from being a strictly foster home only rescue group, to a shelter-sanctuary.
      All obstacles and all the frustrations, ups and downs with our financial situation, short staff, lack of sleep, sadness, laughter, I will not change what I do for a minute.
      As you all know many of the animal we rescue are for the most part are animals that are considered un-adoptable,
      Beause of b
      eing special needs, having behavior problems, or just because of their color.
      Due to the above these animals are with us for a long time before a forever home comes along, if that  comes along at all!
      So once they come in, we are prepare to offer sanctuary for to them for life.
      y job is not too often very rewarding, but when that animal is saved or that animal finds a home, the feeling inside is like nothing I never experienced, is true happiness and true tears of joy, that this make sense to any of you?
      It is hard, financially there is never enough money.

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic