Need food for rescued dog/Gastonia,NC

(9712)
  • Lori Ann
    Dec 11, 2013 Expand Messages

      NORTH CAROLINA-------------
      If anyone in Gastonia, NC area can help...need food for dog until owner can get back on his feet... "...Hi my name is Bryant, I own a 4 yr old American Staffordshire Terrier. I have owned him since he was 10 weeks old. I rescued him from a drug addicted person who was not caring for him. I am going through hard times here in NC and I am in need of help to feed him. I honestly love and care for him and giving him up will honestly hurt! When I'd lived in CT where we both were born and raised, the humane society helped me out for a few months until I was able to get back on my feet. Please help me to feed my dog I will greatly appreciate this. The dog food which he has been on since 10 weeks of age is Iams, the yellow and blue package for weight control. I will accept any brand of Iams or any dog food brand if Iams is not an option. Thank you, Bryant Roberts 203-953-5010 or 989-295-4003 bryant.roberts43@... I am very desperate for dog food, Stac is my life! I know things will get better for us, whereas I won't need to give him up. I am all he knows and has been an inside house dog ever since I had him.Thanks again! —
      Like ·  · Share · 14 hours ago ·