9709FW: Please help Buddy

  • rescuethemutt
    Dec 9, 2013

      From: Sherry Durm [mailto:p99807@...]
      Sent: Monday, December 9, 2013 12:35 PM

      Good Afternoon Everyone,

      This is the Third Plea and Final Plea that Anne Arundel County Animal Control is put out on Buddy. The first plea went out on November 25, 2013. Buddy is a  Buddy is a favorite of our Volunteers. He is very sweet.

      Anne Arundel County Animal Control is looking for a rescue for Buddy.

      Buddy is a Pit bull mix. He is Tan with a black muzzle. He is a male. Buddy was found as a stray. We had possible owner information which did not turn out for Buddy. He was Temperament tested on 11/21/2013 and passed. Our volunteers love him and said he is a very lovable dog. Buddy is about 1 year old. His release time is up 11/26/2013.

      Here is what or volunteers have to say about Buddy.  Buddy has been the shining STAR at the shelter since his arrival three weeks age. He has such a great disposition - clam, friendly and loveable. Buddy smiles from ear to ear and tail wagging, when approached by people of all ages and dogs.

       Buddy's owner was contacted but never came to redeem him. All the volunteers at the shelter have spend quality time with Buddy. They believe he would make someone a great family pet.

      If any rescues can help Buddy, please call right away.

      Thank you

      --

      Sherry Durm
      Rescue/Foster Coordinator