9708FW: Mama dog and puppies in dire need of rescue!!!!

  • rescuethemutt
    Dec 6, 2013

    From: Sharon Masula [mailto:sharon@...]
    Sent: Friday, December 6, 2013 7:20 AM
    To: Lisa Marie Czop; Miranda Trohon; E.A. Barnes-Corns; harleyshaven222@...; LHARinMD .
    Subject: Mama dog and puppies in dire need of rescue!!!!

    Can anyone help these guys??? Looks like they have demodex.  Puppies are about 12 weeks old.  The people who have them cannot afford to feed them:(  They are living outside and are in horrible shape:(  Mama dog is named Kitty.  Currently has 3 puppies left with her.  Located near Beckley WV.

    --
    Sharon Masula
    Operation Underdog

    "It is our gift to see beyond the dirt, terror, sadness and defeat... to find the true soul that lies within.  We are Rescue."