9705FW: LAFAYETTE TN**** HELP NOW PLEASE !! EMERGENCY resQ 3 puppies CRUELTY CASE HEARTBREAKING PICS

  • rescuethemutt
    Dec 4, 2013

      From: momrex629@... [mailto:momrex629@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, December 4, 2013 9:55 AM
      Subject: Fwd: LAFAYETTE TN**** HELP NOW PLEASE !! EMERGENCY resQ 3 puppies CRUELTY CASE HEARTBREAKING PICS

      From: "Sandra Grenier" <justsavinglives@...>
      To: "Parker" <rparker703@...>, "BK" <brendamathes3@...>, "Op Ed" <OpEdAnimalRescue@...>, "Hannah McCullough" <hannah@...>, "sandra" <unicorn47@...>, ssfew@..., "Vanessa Weiss" <vanessalweiss@...>, soapdiva44@..., "Lisa Kron" <kentuckiana123@...>, kentuckyanimals@..., dabighorse2@..., roselouise62@...
      Sent: Wednesday, December 4, 2013 1:02:11 AM

      EMERGENCY: LOOK AT THESE PHOTOS !!

      JUST BABIES, SEVERE CRUELTY& STARVED TO THE BONE !!  NEED HELP IMMEDIATLY OUT OF COLD, UNHEATED SHELTER.  OFFICER PARKER WORKS HARD TO SAVE LIVES, WE NEED TO HELP HER NOW.  CONTACT BELOW. GRAPHIC PHOTOS:

      From: Parker <rparker703@...>

      Kellie, female, 6 mos.

      Extreme animal cruelty case occurred Tuesday 03 Dec 2013 involving Kellie, her sister Sallie and their friend Tallie.

      Vet stated she has the non contiguous démodéx, rickets, worms and 60% below her normal body weight( 21lbs). Malnourished.

      Folks Kellie is in desperate in of EMERGENCY RESCUE, please someone help me to help her.

      The AC here is not heated and has open doors.

      Kellie is located in Lafayette, Tn
      Contact Parker at
      423-278-4622
      rparker703@...

      DO NOT CALL ANIMAL CONTROL
      DO NOT POST ON CRAIG'S LIST

      Sallie female, 6 mos.

      Extreme animal cruelty case occurred Tuesday 03 Dec 2013 involving Sallie her sister Kellie and their friend Tallie.

      Vet stated she has the non contiguous démodéx, rickets, worms and 60% below her normal body weight( 21lbs). Malnourished.

      Folks Sallie is in desperate in of EMERGENCY RESCUE, please someone help me to help her.

      The AC here is not heated and has open doors.

      Sallie is located in Lafayette, Tn
      Contact Parker at
      423-278-4622
      rparker703@...

      DO NOT CALL ANIMAL CONTROL
      DO NOT POST ON CRAIG'S LIST

      =

      Folks Tallie  is in desperate in of EMERGENCY RESCUE, please someone help me to help her.

      Tallie, female, 6 mos.

      Extreme animal cruelty case occurred Tuesday 03 Dec 2013 involving Tallie her friends Sallie and Kellie.

      Vet stated she has the non contiguous démodéx, rickets, worms and 60% below her normal body weight( 21lbs). Malnourished. Her harness was ember red into various parts of her body and had to be removed. Tallie was in great pain.
      The AC here is not heated and has open doors.

      Tallie  is located in Lafayette, Tn
      Contact Parker at
      423-278-4622

      rparker703@...