I have an adorable little dog ten pounds who needs sweaters

(9697)
  • crmnsepulveda
    Nov 27, 2013 Expand Messages
      I have a little dog who means the world to me who is ill and needs sweaters or little warm dresses she loves to dress i am on a fixed income and i do my best  but my money only goes so far as i also have two cats that i also love they are healthy and happy

      I am  senior  the only thing i can use for my cats is some can food that would be a blessing to me
      my main concern is my little darling with sweaters if you can help i thank you from the warmest part of my heart Bless all a friend in need