  • Poisoned Honey
    Nov 27, 2013 Expand Messages
      Oh, good thing I haven't tried that yet. I tried googling it too, and I've been getting mixed results, so good thing you consulted your dentist 'cause it's been more than a year since I could afford one haha. Thanks, really, I appreciate it. I guess I'll just have to save up for cat frontlines then, Merry Christmas folks

      On Wednesday, November 27, 2013 8:54 PM, Jewel <jewel125@...> wrote:

      DO NOT USE DOG FRONT LINE on CATS... PLEASE.. our Bee Bee we loved so much died within 12 hours of having it put on  him.. MY vet confirmed, to us  dog front line kills cats.. When we treat the dogs we do not allow them anywhere near the cats for 24 hours, we keep them separated as that is how dangerous it is, to use dog meds on the cat, they lay next to each other, it can get on the cat. MY vet warned us that also. People need to be informed of how very dangerous this is to do, there is NO warning not to. if you choose to ignore what I am saying.. ASK your vet.

      Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 11:41 PM
      Subject: Re: [AnimalWishList] NEEDED: Cat shampoo and Frontline for Cats

      Hi Michelle! I was the one who posted that wishlist btw, and I didn't know that Frontline for dogs can be used on cats, that's great to know. The main reason why it cost me a lot before was because I bought each of my cat one dose, so it was hella expensive :( But thanks for the info, now I know I only have to buy one, I thought the formulation and ingredients and stuff were different for cats and for dogs so I never thought I needed only one for all of my cats. If I get lucky enough to get some as a donation, I'll try to find the dosages online or I'll just ask you. Thanks, I really appreciate it..

      On , Poisoned Honey <manicdoll@...> wrote:
      Hi Michelle! I was the one who posted that wishlist btw, and I didn't know that Frontline for dogs can be used on cats, that's great to know. The main reason why it cost me a lot before was because I bought each of my cat one dose, so it was hella expensive :( But thanks for the info, now I know I only have to buy one, I thought the formulation and ingredients and stuff were different for cats and for dogs so I never thought I needed only one for all of my cats. If I get lucky enough to get some as a donation, I'll try to find the dosages online or I'll just ask you. Thanks, I really appreciate it..

      On Wednesday, November 27, 2013 12:30 PM, michelle allen <shelbie42@...> wrote:
      Kim, did you know that you can use the frontline for dogs, on cats, the dosage is different though, and you will have to find that smaller dosage online, also, you can use revolution for dogs on cats as well, same thing, look for the smaller dosage amounts online.  A large dog revolution will generally be enough for 6 average sized cats. Just some info in case you get some of either donated.  If you do and can't find the dosages, let me know, I have them saved somewhere on my computer...  Good luck.

      On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 10:44 PM, Poisoned Honey <manicdoll@...> wrote:

      yeah well it is. If you can't help, I think it'd be best to keep your thoughts to yourself. I understand you're just trying to warn others by 'saying your thoughts out loud' and I guess that's fine, but this situation is real, and I don't think there's anything wrong with asking for other forms of help. If you read through the message, you'd be able to see that all I was really asking for was cat shampoo and Frontline for cats, but also that if there's anything else, I'm not gonna decline any other offers. I hope you never have to experience having to ask for help from random people. God bless you.

      On Wednesday, November 27, 2013 11:30 AM, Kim Brooks <willabrooksen@...> wrote:

      This does not seem real to me.....

      Kimberly Brooks

      On Nov 24, 2013, at 7:23 PM, <manicdoll@...> wrote:

      Hi guys! I have four cats and I love them to bits.. I used to have six but two of them were stolen .. I am still heartbroken about it, and I even posted signs around the neighborhood about them being missing but no one has returned them yet  Well anyway, I am trying my best to take care of my four remaining cats. I have a lot going on right now and I even resorted to outrageousrequests.com (feel free to check my listing, PLEASE do --> http://www.outrageousrequests.com/listings/1947-01) and I really don't have the money to buy my cats shampoo and Frontline for Cats, so that they don't get infested with ticks.. I'm allergic to tick bites so that would help me a ton, too. If you can't help me through Paypal donations (ANY amount will help me greatly and I will be eternally grateful), and if you have extra stuff there that you can send me instead (shampoo and Frontline for cats, or if you have Frontline for dogs I do know a few poor dogs who could use 'em), I would greatly appreciate it.

      Oh, did I mention I'm from the Philippines? That's why pet maintenance here is expensive to us, we don't earn that much and stuff cost the same as they do there. Not to mention that it floods ALL THE TIME.. Any help would be appreciated, thank you..

      No virus found in this message.