9694Re: [AnimalWishList] NEEDED: Cat shampoo and Frontline for Cats

  • lynnzevI twin
    Nov 27, 2013
       i spoke with my vet & no you can not give the dog dose 1 to the cats- because it can cause a side effect that makes them ill. & yes it is different
       you can use other flea stuff too, the dog dose even for small dogs is a different potency & can be down right making your cat extremely ill(seen this before)
       i would also stat eyou can use red cider vinegar(50% and water- warm- 50%) for bug  prevention- on ur animal- safe too
       also would state lavender sprays work great & borax  ur at the boarders around your home- the bugs won't cross it- they make a pet safe 1 you can buy at any whole food store.- they have a garden formula one.
       it even keeps ants away.
       i found out lemongrass scent also bothers them.
       somethings i have doen and found out works great( i was bitten big time - my dog got fleas from a neighbors dog- playtime. & spent 2 months dealign with things to help)- found out from a neighbor who's into the holistic thing- stuff that helped.

       Found out that revolution is better then front line
       their is also a pill you can buy at the vet
       sold individual or 3/6 in a box. its spill its good for 30( 35 days) days- the pet ingest it & it kills fleas, ticks,  intestinal worms from the inside- dogs  and cats actually scratch less. & no funny smell- I can get a price what they run from the vets.

      I do know frontline offers a money back guarantee if purchased at the vets or a "pet store"
      I also know  frontline can be given to cats or dogs 7 weeks and up(not 8 weeks like the box reads)- called up from vets office and found that out.
       also
       frontline kitten formula can be given to a PREGNANT cat if she has fleas - which they also informed me wouldn't harm the kittens.
       front line only flea prevention that can be used on them,
      but has to say for kittens, NOT cats. due to the ingredents.

       also don't buy cat shampoo it just dries the fur out & the skin irritating the animal
       dawn works for fleas- citrus type actually- massage in for 15 mins- 30 mins repeat if bad. hot water for the fleas- cold won't kill them.

       also use after it  baby shampoo its safe for animals  & doesn't irritate them

      ~~ When you love something so much, Never stop loving it ~~
      ~~ ALWAYS  STAY POSITIVE AND GOOD THINGS WILL COME ~~

      On Wednesday, November 27, 2013 12:05 AM, Poisoned Honey <manicdoll@...> wrote:

      Hi Michelle! I was the one who posted that wishlist btw, and I didn't know that Frontline for dogs can be used on cats, that's great to know. The main reason why it cost me a lot before was because I bought each of my cat one dose, so it was hella expensive :( But thanks for the info, now I know I only have to buy one, I thought the formulation and ingredients and stuff were different for cats and for dogs so I never thought I needed only one for all of my cats. If I get lucky enough to get some as a donation, I'll try to find the dosages online or I'll just ask you. Thanks, I really appreciate it..

      On , Poisoned Honey <manicdoll@...> wrote:
      Hi Michelle! I was the one who posted that wishlist btw, and I didn't know that Frontline for dogs can be used on cats, that's great to know. The main reason why it cost me a lot before was because I bought each of my cat one dose, so it was hella expensive :( But thanks for the info, now I know I only have to buy one, I thought the formulation and ingredients and stuff were different for cats and for dogs so I never thought I needed only one for all of my cats. If I get lucky enough to get some as a donation, I'll try to find the dosages online or I'll just ask you. Thanks, I really appreciate it..

      On Wednesday, November 27, 2013 12:30 PM, michelle allen <shelbie42@...> wrote:
      Kim, did you know that you can use the frontline for dogs, on cats, the dosage is different though, and you will have to find that smaller dosage online, also, you can use revolution for dogs on cats as well, same thing, look for the smaller dosage amounts online.  A large dog revolution will generally be enough for 6 average sized cats. Just some info in case you get some of either donated.  If you do and can't find the dosages, let me know, I have them saved somewhere on my computer...  Good luck.

      On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 10:44 PM, Poisoned Honey <manicdoll@...> wrote:

      yeah well it is. If you can't help, I think it'd be best to keep your thoughts to yourself. I understand you're just trying to warn others by 'saying your thoughts out loud' and I guess that's fine, but this situation is real, and I don't think there's anything wrong with asking for other forms of help. If you read through the message, you'd be able to see that all I was really asking for was cat shampoo and Frontline for cats, but also that if there's anything else, I'm not gonna decline any other offers. I hope you never have to experience having to ask for help from random people. God bless you.

      On Wednesday, November 27, 2013 11:30 AM, Kim Brooks <willabrooksen@...> wrote:

      This does not seem real to me.....

      Kimberly Brooks

      On Nov 24, 2013, at 7:23 PM, <manicdoll@...> wrote:

      Hi guys! I have four cats and I love them to bits.. I used to have six but two of them were stolen .. I am still heartbroken about it, and I even posted signs around the neighborhood about them being missing but no one has returned them yet  Well anyway, I am trying my best to take care of my four remaining cats. I have a lot going on right now and I even resorted to outrageousrequests.com (feel free to check my listing, PLEASE do --> http://www.outrageousrequests.com/listings/1947-01) and I really don't have the money to buy my cats shampoo and Frontline for Cats, so that they don't get infested with ticks.. I'm allergic to tick bites so that would help me a ton, too. If you can't help me through Paypal donations (ANY amount will help me greatly and I will be eternally grateful), and if you have extra stuff there that you can send me instead (shampoo and Frontline for cats, or if you have Frontline for dogs I do know a few poor dogs who could use 'em), I would greatly appreciate it.

      Oh, did I mention I'm from the Philippines? That's why pet maintenance here is expensive to us, we don't earn that much and stuff cost the same as they do there. Not to mention that it floods ALL THE TIME.. Any help would be appreciated, thank you..

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic