      From: Anita Scott <ascott@...>
      To: 'Anita Scott' <ascott@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 8:40 PM
      Subject: FW: Franklin County (VA) FCHS urgent, dogs need help so we can pull more

      Please take a look at our website, http://www.plannedpethoodrockymount.com/. The list seems to change daily and every day we have more animals brought to us.   All of our adults have been vetted.  These dogs are “safe”, however, while we have them in our care we cannot pull the pound dogs that are so desperate.  The POUND IS FULL, please consider one of our dogs.

      ******** If you reply and my email bounces back please call or text me at 540-400-1204 My new email is anita@... and you can use ascott@...

      We have lots and lots of kitties too if you have room!   Ask me about the dogs below, all are great with other dogs!

      ****Petfinder is not showing correctly on our website, we hope this will be corrected soon! Go to Petfinder.com and enter in zip code 24151 and you will see our animals.

      VA rescues, Erin is not doing a transport this weekend but we can get dogs to Centerville.

      http://photos.petfinder.com/photos/US/VA/VA29/27911484/VA29.27911484-1-pn.jpg Smooch, hound mix, about 4 months old.

      http://photos.petfinder.com/photos/pets/27836078/1/petnote

      Bandy nice guy, around 3 years old. Lived with small dogs and does great with everyone.

      Labrador Retriever

      Large,

      Adult

      Rocky Mount, VA

      http://photos.petfinder.com/photos/pets/26823726/2/petnote

      Belle she is around 5 years old and loves to play with other dogs.

      Foxhound

      Large,

      Adult

      Rocky Mount, VA

      http://photos.petfinder.com/photos/pets/27412832/1/petnote

      Biggins 3 years old, loves to play with other dogs.

      Treeing Walker Coonhound

      Large,

      Adult

      Rocky Mount, VA

      http://photos.petfinder.com/photos/pets/27751333/2/petnote

      Boyd around 35 lbs.  Loves to play with other dogs.

      Pug,Beagle

      Medium,

      Young

      Rocky Mount, VA

      http://photos.petfinder.com/photos/pets/26490275/1/petnote

      Donna this little girl is so sweet.  She is around 35 lbs.  She loves to play with other dogs, prefers males.

      Cattle Dog

      Medium,

      Young

      Rocky Mount, VA