Petition to Fire Wildlife Services Federal Trapper for Animal Cruelty

  • AnimalAdvocacy-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2013
      Please sign Petition to Fire USDA Wildlife Services Federal Trapper
      Jamie Olson for Animal Cruelty

      I just signed the petition "Fire USDA Wildlife Services Federal Trapper
      Jamie Olson for Animal Cruelty" on Change.org.

      It's important. Will you sign it too? Here's the link:

      http://www.change.org/petitions/fire-usda-wildlife-services-federal-trap\
      per-jamie-olson-for-animal-cruelty

      Thanks and please forward widely!