View How I Became an Elephant to benefit IDA on Aug 3-4

  • AnimalAdvocacy-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 6:48 PM
      IDA Gets A Donation When You Watch "How I Became An Elephant" This Weekend

      In honor of Elephant Awareness Day, IDA is offering an online pay-per-view screening of the award-winning film How I Became An Elephant on August 3rd and 4th. This is the story of a young girl on a mission to save elephants. She meets Asia's famous "Elephant Lady" Lek Chailert of The Elephant Nature Park in Thailand, who has risked her life and freedom for more than 30 years to protect elephants from illegal trade and abuse. Together they rescue a crippled elephant, explore the sad lives of elephants in the tourism trade, and send a message to the world that we need to better care for elephants if they are to share our future.

      Click here to view an exciting preview of How I Became An Elephant (be sure to expand your screen and turn on your speakers!) On August 3rd and 4th, return to that same link to see the entire film for just five dollars by clicking "Play Film." IDA receives 10% from each rental!