SeaWorld blames death on trainer -- while they continue their cruelties

  • AnimalAdvocacy-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2010
      SeaWorld blames death on trainer -- while they continue the cruelty toward dolphins, whales, and people!

      SeaWorld is blaming the victim -- their trainer who let her ponytail swing into the water -- while the real negligence lies with them. They knew the whale Tilicum had a history of attacks against people, but they chose profit over the safety of whales and people.

      It is time for a federal investigation of their actions, and time to force them to return orcas to the wild and stop the cover-up. We know this can be done, because we have done it with Keiko, the whale from Free Willy.

      As Ric O'Barry states well in The Cove, "Don't Buy A Ticket"! Sign the petition against the cruel captivity industry at: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/5/stop-dolphin-captivity

      Check out the call for a federal investigation at:http://apps.facebook.com/causes/331088/80397156?m=621bc82a

      PLEASE FORWARD WIDELY!