Fabulous Gifts for Helping Children Appreciate Animals

  • AnimalAdvocacy@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27 3:07 PM
      What a wonderful list of books to help young people appreciate animals. Buying one or more also benefit United Animal Nations -- the first responder to animal victims of disasters. See the list at:

      http://www.uan.org/index.cfm?navId=183

      How narrow we selfish, conceited creatures are in our sympathies! How
      blind to the rights of all the rest of creation!
      -- John Muir, Founder Sierra Club