Joyful Awakening

  • AnimalAdvocacy@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2008
      Thought I was dreaming when the radio alarm woke me with this
      story: "Agreement could bring end to animal testing. Three agencies --
      the Environmental Protection Agency, the National Toxicology Program
      and the National Isntitutes of Health -- have signed a 'Memorandum of
      Understanding' to develop and implement the new methods." I bought a
      copy of USA Today to confirm the radio story and it's true, though
      will take a decade to implement.

      See full story in USA Today at:
      http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/2008-02-14-animal-tests_N.htm?
      loc=interstitialskip