URGENT: Cruel Slaughter of Buffalo - Public Comments Due by February 13

  • AnimalAdvocacy@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      I am appalled at what is happening to the buffalo at Yellowstone
      National Park. They are being transported in the most horrific
      conditions for slaughter to produce buffalo "meat" for our fat
      american stomachs.

      After you watch the video at: http://www.buffalofieldcampaign.org/

      please take action. Public comments are due by February 13 -- the
      page contains links and instructions.

      PLEASE FORWARD WIDELY!
    • (no author)
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
        Join February 13th World Protest Day Against Chinese Fur Atrocities

        PLEASE FORWARD WIDELY!

        To find a demonstration in your town or to organize one, send an email
        to: AntiFurSociety@...

        For more information, go to: http://www.antifursociety.org/index.html
        and http://www.visarite.com/chnConsulate.htm

        Print flyers of fur atrocities and hand them to EVERYONE YOU SEE
        WEARING A BIT OF FUR TRIM. As you hand them a flyer, say, "The bit of
        fur on your jacket/hood/boots/gloves/etc came from the body of an
        animal skinned alive."

        PLEASE FORWARD WIDELY!