Do you know what you are eating?

  • AnimalAdvocacy@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2005
      Do you know what you are eating?

      Please sit down and review this document with anyone you know who
      still thinks eating animals from factory farms is OK. The American
      (and world) public MUST KNOW what is in their food supply.

      This is devastating for human health and the environment. And if the
      cruelty doesn't have an impact on our soul, then we are doomed as a
      species.

      http://www.hfa.org/campaigns/hky_pet.pdf