For People in Arlington, VA and Takoma Park MD Areas

  • Maxine Hillary
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2003
      Please forward to everyone you know in the Arlington, Virginia and Takoma Park Maryland (metropolitan Washington, DC) Areas

      (Moderator's Note: Does anyone know the name and phone number of the Pet Detective who has been frequently written about in the Washington Post? If so, please reply both to this list and to Maxine at: mhillary@... (shs.net)

      My cat has gone missing. Can you please post this on the list so that as many people out there will know I'm missing my friends. Please?

      Thanks.

      Maxine Hillary
      Email: mhillary@... (shs.net)
      Phone: 301-891-1263 or 703-593-0628

      LOST: Takoma Park/Sligo Creek, Maryland
      7 year old BLACK CAT with white swatch on chest. Green/yellow eyes, black nose. Fur is rich, dark black, velvet looking. 12 - 15 lbs. REWARD.

      Last seen near Carroll Avenue, Dec. 12. Male, neutered. Shy with loud meow. Takoma/Sligo residents, please check your sheds/under porches, etc. If you see him, please call 301-891-1263 or 703-593-0628

      He may try to return to old house in Arlington, VA. Call anytime. REWARD. Please help me find my friend.