Attention Feral Cat Caregivers

  • Shell
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2003
      Please respond directly to Shell at FeralPlace@... (aol.com)

      Subject: Attention Feral Cat Caregivers

      Permission to Crosspost

      I am in the process of starting a feral cat caregiver support group. This
      group will answer questions from the public and write letters to the
      media and public officials on behalf of feral cats and their caregivers.
      I would also like to be able to network inexperienced caregivers with
      seasoned caregivers.

      I understand that there are already feral cat advocacy groups, however,
      my goal is to create a very friendly, open community where caregivers can
      help and support each other, as well as encourage others to become
      involved with spay/neuter and feral cat care.

      I am trying to compile a listing of feral cat caregivers throughout the
      United States who are interested in networking with other caregivers. For
      example, if an inexperienced person wanted to begin a Trap-Alter-Return
      project or adopt a feral, you would be willing to assist by teaching the
      basics, answering questions, and/or giving support.

      You do not have to divulge personal information. All I need is your first
      name, email address, and State.

      The list of caregivers will not be made public. It will be kept for
      situations where people contact me, via an upcoming website, who are
      interested in networking with another caregiver. You will not receive
      spam or be added to any mailing lists.

      If this sounds like something that interests you, please contact
      FeralPlace@.... Please type in the subject line "Feral Cat Support"
      so your email does not end up in the spam folder!

      Thank you!
      Shell
      www.theanimalspirit.com