Write Senate to Support Captive Exotic Animal Protection Act

  • AnimalAdvocacy@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28 9:58 AM
      Please Write Your 2 U.S. Senators to Support Captive Exotic Animal
      Protection Act

      Please also copy the 2 Senate Leaders below -- International Members
      will want to send their message TO these 2 Senate Leaders.
      Additional contact info at: www.congress.org

      For additional information to personalize your letter, visit:
      www.cannedhunts.com

      Please also consider sending a Letter to the Editor of your local
      newspaper about this cruel and vicious activity. For a sample of
      what to write, visit: http://www.fund.org/library/documentViewer.asp?ID=899
      (but PLEASE don't copy it verbatim, papers won't publish anything that comes
      to them with identical wording.)

      TO: Your 2 U.S. Senators
      COPY TO:
      Majority Leader Bill Frist: senator_frist@...
      (frist.senate.gov)
      Minority Leader Tom Daschle: tom_daschle@...
      (daschle.senate.gov)

      RE: Your Support for the Captive Exotic Animal Protection Act

      As leaders of a civilized nation, I ask you to support the Captive
      Exotic Animal Protection Act in an effort to end the inhumane
      industry of canned hunts in the United States.

      The hunting of exotic animals from lions to zebras to Russian boars
      without ability to flee or escape from fenced-in areas is egregious
      and unethical.

      I appreciate your consideration of my comments and am confident that
      as a leader of vision and integrity you will support this humane
      legislation.

      Sincerely,