Vote for Best Commemorative Stamp by February 24th

  • AnimalAdvocacy@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2003
      Vote for Best Commemorative Stamp by February 24th -
      This is an excellent chance for us to show our support
      for the "Spay/Neuter" commemorative stamp.

      (DEADLINE, FEBRUARY 24, 2003)

      Dear Friends of Spay/Neuter:

      Please take a moment to make your voice and your gratitude heard.
      We have an opportunity to publicly show the US Postal Service (USPS)
      how much we value and appreciate the Neuter/Spay stamps! (That is
      over and above buying the stamps and USPS Neuter/Spay commemorative
      merchandise of course!)

      Each year since 1948, LINN'S STAMP NEWS, the nation's largest
      philatelic publication, has run a stamp popularity poll with the
      results published in the print publication in late March, as well as
      featured on the magazine's website. Categories include overall
      favorite stamp, best design, worst design, most necessary stamp and
      least necessary.

      LINN'S STAMP NEWS' annual stamp popularity poll 2002 is now open and
      Neuter/Spay is on the docket (paper ballots are also available from
      the magazine).

      You must register in order to vote, but registration is quick and
      free. To register, go to http://www.linns.com
      and click on the "register" link at the top left hand corner.

      To vote, go to http://www.linns.com/poll/default.asp?uID=
      (or from Linn's home page, click on "Interactive" and "Linn's Popularity Poll"
      on the top right hand side)

      The balloting ends February 24, 2003.

      For more information about the stamps, commemorative merchandise,
      neuter/spay and the unprecedented team of animal, veterinary and
      fancier organizations that have collaborated to provide a united
      voice on behalf of homeless animals, please visit

      Stamps may be purchased from your local post office, or by calling
      800-STAMP-24, or online at http://www.usps.com

      IMPORTANT NOTE: Your local animal organization may also sell the stamps
      and merchandise with the "spay/neuter" dog and cat pictures, for fundraising purposes.