2960Animal studies and HIV research - Link to Debate in British Medical Journal

  • Artemisd123@hotmail.com
    Apr 27, 2002
      Thanks to Sheila for sending this link to the British Medical Journal's electronic response forum. It is interesting to follow debates such as this on animal experimentation in order to gather information for future reference and to get into the minds of pro-vivisectionists.

      Be sure to scroll back to the links to previous items that follow Ray Greek's eloquent response. One comment by a general practitioner in Tokyo was very well stated: "Will someone please tell me, what is the scientific basis for believing that the results of experiments on an artificially induced disease in animals can be extrapolated to the naturally occurring condition in humans?"
      I think I will use that sentence in my letters to vivisectionists!

      Find the link at:
      http://www.bmj.com:80/cgi/content/full/324/7331/236/a?eaf
    »
    «