Re: Fretting a string with fingers

  • frode_kettilsson
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 3, 2013
      Hello all,
      I was following the video trail and came across this.  At about two minutes in there is a pretty good close up of the back of the fingernail fretting on a lyra, as clear as anything I've come across, anyway.  A little before that there was a brief but close look at the bow itself.
      Hopefully useful?
      Frode